We usually focus on the big gifts this time of year and round up our top picks to give to our friends and family. But this year we wanted to make sure we covered all bases and paid some attention to one of the most fun traditions of the season. The stocking stuffer gift guide!
The main reason why we love the holiays so dearly is the gathering of family and loved ones. Reminiscing on past holidays and continuing the rituals from when we were younger. One of them being the stockings! We still get that wonderful, nostalgic feeling going to our parents and seeing our stockings with our names inscribed on the top, hanging over the lit fire place. We each still carry on the tradition in hopes to grow our family over the fire place and fill those stockings for little ones soon to come.
Which is why we rounded up our stocking stuffer gift guide with plenty of little gift ideas to stock your socks. Whether you are gifting stuffed stockings for friends or carrying on the tradition in your family for loved ones, here are 10 ideas to help you stuff your socks!
- Pencils: Ok, not just regular pencils …we stumbled upon LZPENCILS instagram account and instantly fell in love with these korky, unique and socially on trend pencils. LZEPNCILS has been featured on marthastewartweddings.com, BuzzFeed, Brit + Co., Netflix’s instagram, Mindy Kaling’s instagram and Ryan Seacrest’s instagram! So whether you are wanting to gift a set of Beyoncils to your Beyonce loving friends or customize your own pencil set, your friends will love how creative and fun this stuffer is.
- Lip Balm: When winter comes, so does chapped lips. It’s inevitable, so gifting what’s necessary this time of the year is just darn right thoughtful. We love the Kiehls‘ selection and they even have a convenient gift set put together with their entire selection of flavors.
- Winter Accessories: Just like lip balm, winter accessories are very necessary. And luckily there are some really cute designs out there to fill this void. We turn to DeNada Designs for this category because they offer the most unique, handmade pieces blending contemporary designs with elements of the founders Peruvian heritage. It’s not just another accessory, it’s a work of art that everyone can appreciate just as much as we do.
- Trinket Box: We love this little Rosanna trinket box perfect for storing jewelry and other small treasures.
- Socks: Neither of us have gone a Christmas with out receiving a fun pair of new socks. Our toseys need to keep warm during the holidays and what’s better than some fun socks that remind of us of that special someone who gifted us that exact pair? We love this cute little set from PJ Salvage.
- iPhone Case: case∙mate makes some fashion-forward iPhone cases perfect for any fashionista on your stocking stuffer gift list. Our phones do so much for us, why not do something nice for them and protect them with a beautiful shield like this Rose Gold Karat case. Beauty meets function in the best way ever.
- Eye Mask: This is the most plushiest and luxurious eye mask around. The perfect little stocking stuffer to give on Christmas Eve to get a good night’s sleep on what can be such a restless but exciting night.
- Hanky Panky: Normally gifting underwear isn’t too cute unless its romantic, but a hanky panky set is a different story. The packaging is cute and the perfect stocking stuffer that you know the receiver will love and totally use.
- Candy: Nothing is sweeter than candy. We love all the options Sugarfina has to offer especially their delicious Brut & Rose Champagne Bears.
- Key Chain: We absolutely love this idea. It’s a USB leather tassel keychain with a hidden charging cord so you can power your phone wherever while on the go.
We are so excited to have LZ PENCILS, DeNada and case∙mate be apart of our 12 days of giveaways this season! Head to our @fiftytwothursdays Instagram page to enter to win a set of your very own LZPENCILS today, Dec. 2nd, a dazzled out case∙mate iPhone case on Dec. 4th and a pair of hand knitted DeNada gloves on Dec. 10th. Hurry because each giveaway runs for only 24 hours!
Good luck babes.
Sarah and Michelle