We are officially half way through the work week and well on our way to enjoying the long holiday weekend that is before us. So kick off those heels, pour yourself a nice large glass of vino and relax on the couch as you read our #52WTFWednesdays report. This week we have some ideas to make your 4th spectacular, a hilarious celeb video, divorce rumors that we hope aren’t true and a sale that you need to shop. As always we encourage you to join in the fun by commenting, emailing or tagging us at @fiftytwothursdays on any internet/instagram goodness you find. Now let’s get to the good stuff.
- Say it isn’t so TMZ! We hope this is just a rumor..
- Anyone else out there suffer from dark circles or bags? We have a solution that we recently found that we have been loving! Just put them on before bed and you wake up looking as fresh as ever. Click here to try them for yourself.
- Still looking for something to do this 4th of July? We have found 10 ways to celebrate Independence Day in the District
- 15 Boozy Popsicles to Cool Down With This Summer
- Sale of the week: Extra 60% off Sale items at LOFT, 20% off Bedding at West Elm,
- Instagram accounts to follow: A female Justin Beiber look alike @RubyRose, a crazy good calligrapher @lhcalligraphy and John Ledgens wife – who is actually hilarious @chrissyteigen
- 4th of July recipes: Patriotic Oreo Pops – guaranteed crowd pleaser
- Meme of the week: For all those Orange Is The New Black Fans…you feel us right?
- In hilarious news: A Kentucky guy doused himself in milk at a local Wal-Mart #onlyinkentucky
- And last but not least, it’s never ok to fake a plane crash…not even if it is to prank Paris Hilton.
Sarah and Michelle