Time to spoil the mom-to be in your life with some things that will make her a whole lot more comfortable during her pregnancy. These products have been my tried and true over the last 9 months, so I know the new mama in your life will love them too! Shop by clicking the bold links below:
- Hatch Hospital Kit – Make her life easy by gifting her a hospital kit that takes the guesswork out of packing. These cozy and stylish pieces will make her feel way better than sporting that awful hospital gown.
- Kimono Robe – Mason Grey LA makes the best loungewear for mom and baby. We have matching sets for the hospital plus this robe is just so cozy and flattering too. You’ll win major brownie points if you buy her this one!
- Hatch Belly Oil – This is one of the products I couldn’t imagine living without during my pregnancy. I slather on the luxurious oil day and night and haven’t seen a stretch mark yet! Such a good stocking stuffer idea!
- Bumpsuit Onesie – Every momma to be needs a bumpsuit in her wardrobe. They are the “it” pregnancy piece this year. Love how you can layer the stylish onesie under blazers, sweaters, literarily anything and you look so cute and elevated! A pregnancy must have!
- Pregnancy Pillow– A pregnancy pillow is an absolute must in the late second and third trimester. So spoiling a new momma with a lux pregnancy pillow around the holidays will be much appreciated! Trust me!
- Mama Necklace – Every mama deserves a little bling and our 52 Thursdays Mama necklace makes the perfect gift for a new mom or momma of 4!
- Ice Roller – Treat her with a little self care! We love this ice roller by skincare queen, Skinny Confidential, because it stays cold longer and is super cute too. Nice to use when things get puffy bc they will!
- Mama Bracelet – This bracelet is a go-to gift idea for a new mom because look how cute it is? Perfect to add to your stack this holiday season!
- Belly Bandit Support Leggings – These leggings have been a life saver for me in my pregnancy. I switched over to them at the beginning of my third trimester and haven’t looked back. They stay up and are super supportive on the bump which is helpful as you grow. They are a great staple piece to wear under sweatshirts, oversized shirts, blazers, honestly anything! These are a MUST!
- Thigh Disguise Shorts – I lived in these shorts during the summer but I also wear them under snug fitting dresses to smooth things out but also feel supported. They don’t squeeze you in but rather hold the baby comfortably. These shorts by Belly Bandit are a game changer.