The ultimate Gift Guide for Babes on a Budget …
Ok ladies, it’s time to get that wallet in check. It’s just too easy to spend an entire paycheck in one cyber surfing with all these deals being thrown at us this time of year. Whether that may be gift shopping or a little self love, we don’t judge, nonetheless the wallet might be looking a bit sad even though you may have so much more love to give!
With that being said we decided to round up a gift guide post for the babes on a budget! Budget friendly gifts that are still lust after and meaningful. The receiver will be so appreciative and thankful, the cost won’t even be thunk of. In fact, quite possibly be … priceless!
- Photo Book: Starting at just $9.99 you can make a photo book based off the photos already in your album. This is so great for families and loved ones to share actual images in the palm of their hand which is not a smart phone. Brings you back to the good ol’ days but in a sleek, modern way.
- Herb Kit: Starting at $25, who wouldn’t want an eco planter herb kit?! I love plants. The more plants, the more life, oxygen and love spread through out the house. It brings a smile to my face and will surely do the same to others.
- Infuse Your Booze: I never know what to get my husband. I ask my guy friends for ideas and they always suggest to pick up a good bottle of liquor. But how special is that when he can pick the same up on any shelf. I found this at World Market and thought the idea of infusing your own bottle of gin and vodka seemed much more personable.
- Shower Wine Glass Holder: I mean … at just $18, what doesn’t say I love you to a good friend that enjoys her glass just as much as you do to keep the party going in the shower. Funny and fun for the win win.
- Presco Pong: Normally I wouldn’t appeal to such a trap of a product but the old sorority girl in me who likes to think of her self to be a bit more classier than those Natty Lite beer pong nights, wants to still have fun and party but a bit more classier. Right?
- Notepads: I am all about organization. I need it quite honestly and give it to me in a really cute, clean, modern way starting at $14 … how amazing. Love these designs to help organize your week with meals, things to do and just life. It’s the perfect new year, holiday gift for anyone in your life.
- Self Love: With all the madness of the holidays we could all use a little self love. This year give the gift of beauty and relaxation. Love this gift set from Glow Recipe that comes in a cute pink jelly bag which includes a skin-soothing Watermelon Glow Jelly Sheet Mask, the super-hydrating Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer, and the facial-in-a-jar Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask. Smells as delicious as it looks.
Happy Gift Shopping!