Fall is in full swing
The temperatures have finally dropped and the pumpkins have made their debut, from delicious spiced lattes to carved, painted Halloween decorations. There is something about fall that just puts us all in a festive mood. Maybe it’s the change of weather that calls for comfortable layering, boots and scarves or maybe it’s knowing the festivities lined up for the next several months to spend celebrating with friends and family. Whatever it is, we love it!
To get inspired and ready for the season one must always do a little fall wardrobe cleaning. Packing up the summer clothes and making room for the new. Shopbop’s Event of the Season Sale has just begun and only lasts until Oct. 15th. It’s the perfect time for us to take advantage of all new product and trends of the season giving our closets the face lift it needs.
Spend up to $500 get 25% off, spend over $500 and get 30% off your entire order with code MAINEVENT16.
We linked our top 10 fall trends of the season from the sale below. Shop our picks or explore for yourself!
- Fun Faux Fur: Free People ($298)
- Suede Wrap Necklace: Vanessa Mooney ($43)
- High Waist Crop Denim: 3×1 ($245)
- Tie Neck Dress: Tularosa ($148)
- Plaid Scarf: Plush ($84)
- Graphic Tee: Prince Peter ($60)
- Velour Bodysuit: Glamorous ($30)
- Slip on Mules: Sam Edelman ($150)
- Bell Sleeve: Keepsake Harmony ($145)
- Sequin Bomber: BB Dakota bomber ($140)
Don’t walk, run! Happy savings luvs ❤️
Sarah and Michelle