It’s been a minute since we’ve posted our weekly round up of WTF goodness, so this one will not disappoint! Please continue to share your internet finds by tagging us on Instagram or by emailing us directly at email@example.com
- Our hearts go out to all those effected from last week’s tragedy. Help victims and survivors by donating directly to the French Red Cross here.
- If you live in the southern California area, then Fresh Brother’s Pizza is no new news, however their new Sweet Knots are! These bite sized deserts rolled in cinnamon sugar, served warm and drizzled in icing are the perfect little treats for an upcoming holiday party or just a girls night in. But you don’t have to take our word, try for yourself!
- In preparation for next week …
- Be the star of Thanksgiving with this easy app from Food Network Chopped Champion Ryan Ross
- Host Thanksgiving like a boss with these tips
- Interesting news here… a new Web extension called #KardBlock promises to erase all evidence of the reality TV clan from your browser, meaning you can stop keeping up with the Kardashians.
- Charlie Sheen reveals he is HIV positive. Shocker.
- Incase you missed Ronda Rousey getting knocked out … here are some funny vines that will lighten the mood.
- If only we had cats…
Sarah and Michelle